• Do you enjoy working in a grou...

Do you enjoy working in a group home setting? We are seeking compassionate&self motivated individuals to work as Habilitation Training Specialists &/or Home Managers working with people with developmental disabilities. This position requires a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver's license. Company paid training provided. Premium pay for fully trained HTS. Please apply at: Supported Community Lifestyles Enid, Inc. 2506 N. Jefferson, Enid, OK 73701 580-234-0313
This ad has been viewed 252 times
PostedJune 22, 2017